Features for the Little Wonder LB 390H
The Little Wonder LB 390H Optimax fully-featured push blower is powered by a 389cc Honda GX390 engine. Generating air speeds of up to 160 mph, this walk-behind blower will clear leaves, debris, or standing water with ease.
Little Wonder's unique split-air deflector sends out a strong stream of air along the ground to dislodge and loosen tough debris wet leaves. The larger top stream of air prevents blow-back by providing a powerful and constant wall of moving air. The 5-year commercial warranty that comes with a Little Wonder blower keeps you covered.
- Honda GX390 Engine: This premium air-cooled 4-stroke 389cc OHV engine pumps out the power with lower fuel consumption and lower emissions. The Honda GX390 is also CARB and EPA certified.
- Split Air Deflector: Patented system uses a more powerful stream of air along the ground to move the base of leaf piles and debris. The larger top air current continues to push the leaves and debris with power and consistency to prevent blow-back.
- Larger Discharge Chute: Larger, lower discharge chute for better blowing power.
- Control at Your Fingertips: Remote discharge chute control right where you need it.
- Transport Bracket: Transport bracket for convenient tie-down during transport.
- Lift Handle: Convenient Lift Handle makes lifting the blower on and off the truck easier.
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty: Little Wonder guarantees their blowers for a period of 5 years of commercial service